[Asterisk-biz] SimpleTelecom - Opinions/Experience?

madhawa madhawa at dualcall.com
Fri Apr 15 05:37:56 MST 2005

Hey!
simpletelecom.com has  bugs on payment gateway:)
30/30 billing :)

Madha

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.