[Asterisk-biz] Reliable voip providers

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:47:30 MST 2005

I'm trying really hard to find a reliable voip provider for business
without much luck.

Following is what I am looking for if anyone can provide it.

1.  Low minimums.  I'm not going to do any volume through you until
I'm comfortable that you are reliable.

2.  Competive pricing.  I don't need cheap, but if you can't do
significantly better than what I can get with pstn, what's the point?

3.  SLA's for any type of decent volume.

4.  24 hour customer service for emergencies, such as when all my
lines are ringing busy.

5.  Local number and 800# DID's in the US.

Chris