[Asterisk-biz] Earth to Nufone...Come in, Nufone!

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Apr 14 20:16:25 MST 2005

Jeremy,

	Like how I reported a issue with busy signals (which continue to this
day) to support at nufone.net on Mar 29th at 11am PST (Ticket #: 6250) and
got no reply, yet again.

So far this is the second (of two) tries in about 2.5 months that I have
gotten a ticket number and no response from you guys until I've brought
the issue up on this mailing list weeks later.