[Asterisk-biz] VanAbel.Com

madhawa madhawa at dualcall.com
Thu Apr 14 11:54:41 MST 2005

Hey,
I can't see a product...... what they provide?;)

100% close source?

Madhawa

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately.