[Asterisk-biz] DIDX : Testers Wanted

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Thu Apr 14 11:40:00 MST 2005

Dear All,

Any of you who is interested in buying or selling your DID stock, WE are now testing the
operation of DIDX.org web site.

Today the ROUTING was finally released, and now we need to test it if your did's are
being routed properly on iax2 and sip using the web site.

The version information of future development is on

http://www.didx.org/VersionInfo.html

ANYONE who wants ANY NEW FEATURE Is more than welcome to shoot me an email
and we will add it in the future releases.

There is NO BILLING in version one, so you are more than welcome to buy any
numbers on it.

Also the DID tester will also be installed in version 2 next week, which will test the did
number before it ads to the database.

AWaiting feedback.

Rehan
Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted