[Asterisk-biz] anyone need some servers or switches cheap?

Preston Garrison preston at mailblocks.com
Wed Apr 13 17:42:36 MST 2005

Hey i was going to list some servers on ebay, but i figured i would
post to here first to let the asterisk people get them alot cheaper
then they will go for on there.

Got some 2u amd 1600s with dual ide 60gig drives and 512megs memory for
$250 OBO

Some 1u dual p3 1gzs Best offer

Dual p3 1ghz w/ dpt V raid hardware controller and some scsi drives
best offer..

also extreme networks switch 48si w/ 2 gigabit ports 1u, layer 2, 3,
etc.. great QOS want to sell cheap, maybe $600 or best offer

HP procurve 4000M w/ 7 cards, 35 100mbps ports total $400

let me know i just cleaning house from my old hosting stuff, and done
mind letting the guys from the asterisk community getting them cheap
first..

oh and on an another note selling off 179 dvds for $500 too to clear
off some shelf space, the url is
http://loans.way2fast.com/dvds.html

Preston Garrison
direct: 877-748-4142