[Asterisk-biz] DIDs Canada

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Wed Apr 13 17:05:11 MST 2005

LES.NET currently has a Toll-Free USA/Canada to SIP service up and running.

Toll free numbers are accessable from USA/Canada.

800 DID's are $2.50 per month + 4 Cents Per Minute.
We have pre-configured 800 Numbers ready for the taking with no setup fee,
or you can choose your own toll-free number for $15.00

No limit on concurrent channels.

All numbers are completely resporg portable for the future.

Activation from the existing 800 pool is immediate, vanity/choose your own
numbers are 3-5 business days.

Les.