[Asterisk-Biz] SS7 available for Asterisk

Michael Bielicki cypromis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:13:58 MST 2005

Depends,
if a product has a hefty service part, as in the case of doing
different SS7 implementations per country, which often is a basic
requirement, it is a really tricky thing to specify an off the shelf
price. On the other hand I tend to agree that not publishing a price
for a boxed product is a good way to rid yourself of potential
customers

cheers
Michael

On 4/13/05, Brian West <brian.west at mac.com> wrote:

> > So can I assume from that response that you don't have a published
> > price
> > list?
> >
> > - Jeff
> >

> Usually when a company doesn't post prices they wanna get you thru the
> door and sell it to you at the TOP dollar you're willing to pay.
>
> :P
>
> /b
> PS: I dislike companies that don't post prices on their websites.

Michal Bielicki
http://www.aefirion.org/
http://www.asterisk.com.pl/