[Asterisk-biz] group buy!

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Sun Apr 10 18:59:07 MST 2005

I talked with MCI over the past few weeks.

Their rates (at least in Canada) are not that great.

They do not have any facilities, they appear to be a switchless reseller
(ie: Buy off of sprint & allstream, then resell)

In order to get the same rate as the sprint basket rate, I would of had to
do 100k minutes per month.

Les