[Asterisk-biz] group buy!

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:48:45 MST 2005

On Apr 8, 2005 2:08 PM, NVC List Manager <lists at netwvcom.com> wrote:

> My concern with XO is that they have been known as the absolutely worst in the
> industry, where all do "funky" stuff, I might add.

We do ~$15,000 billing a month with XO. I have Co-Lo space in their
facility now. My rack is right next to Vonage's. One thing to be
careful of is that they recently switched to Sonus gear for their LD.
Rumor is they are going to be trying to bill at 60 second increments.
Sure, you might get < .013 cents a minute, but if they are billing at
60 second increments you are hosed.

Anyway, I'm interested in the concept. If you want quick to market, I
might be interesting in hosting this in my colo space at XO. But by
the sounds of it, there are a lot of XO haters here.

Check out Qwest too. They are likely to finalize purchasing MCI soon.
That's a lot of LD gear.

-Brian