[Asterisk-biz] Re: group buy!

NVC List Manager lists at netwvcom.com
Fri Apr 8 12:51:02 MST 2005

On Friday 08 April 2005 14:59, alex at pilosoft.com wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, NVC List Manager wrote:
> > They used to own Level3, don't know if they still do. Level3 is a larger
> > VoIP provider than all the others added up. One of, if not, the best of
> > the backbones.
> >
> > In my previous dealings with XO they were so clueless, and non security
> > conscious, I cancelled all customers I had with them and moved on. Never
> > mind the criminal charges they received. When the top guy does those
> > kinds of things, that is felt down throughout the company. As witnessed
> > by how bad they were. I really felt bad for Level3 being (was)
> > associated with them.
> >
> > Last I heard was that XO was trying to sell off Level3...
>
> What utterly clueless post. If there was anything more clueless than XO,
> it's the poster.

I take it you are going for the biggest ass poster?

But you are right it was not Level3, fortunately. I got the two mixed up.

Why the heavy attitude on people? It would had been much nicer to say Hey I
think you got them mixed up... Fostering a friendly environment is preferred
by most.

--

NVC List Manager
(For external lists)