[Asterisk-biz] group buy!

steve steve at 17q.com
Thu Apr 7 11:50:56 MST 2005

XO will promise you the moon and deliver nothing.    They are famous for
their promises. The sales department is always selling something they do not
have.   We do a lot of business with XO.

As far as working as a group.  You can forget that, unless you want to be
responsible for the groups bills.

Steve
WL Com