[Asterisk-biz] :: BRAZIL | IAX2 and SIP Termination - Best Quality and Prices. | ::

Marketing Dept. marketing at falefacil.com
Thu Apr 7 23:00:18 MST 2005

Hello list,

Our company will be offering after 2th May , the best prices
for IAX2 or SIP Terminations in Brazil.
Voice Quality and Technical Support are the main aspects that we're trying
to implement is our work.
At this momment, we didn't finished our web site but our network is in
operational tests and will be technically available after 20th April.

Follow , our prices that will be available after 2th May.

Brazil Propper (55) * - 0,025 US$/Min
Brazil Mobile (55) *   - 0,09 US$ /Min
Brazil DID's ( MG / SP / RJ and CE ) **  -  9,99 US$/Month per DID

* Prices based on pre-paid traffic larger than 40K minutes / month.
* We don't offer local or specifc based routes , only national based routes.
* We'll accept : Wire Transfers , Paypal or check.
** Setup Fee ( 25 US$ )
** Two Incoming/Simultaneos Calls Allowed per DID
** Price for 10 numbers /package ( US$ 99,99 )

Any aditional information , feel free to contact us by e-mail.

Ricardo Oliveira Jr.
Commercial Dept.
FaleFacil.COM - VoIP Carrier