[Asterisk-biz] Mediatrix 4FXO Gateways Available

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Thu Apr 7 13:18:34 MST 2005

I have availability on a large quantity of Mediatrix APA III-4FXO, these
are the precursor to the Mediatrix 1204 I believe.  The support SIP,
H.323 and have an MGCP option as well.  Single RJ45 and (4) FXO ports
onboard.  Network management via SNMP, HTTP, TFTP or DHCP.  T.38 Compliant.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a quantity of these they are new
in the box, email me for details and volume pricing, they will be priced
to move.

Thanks

--
Cory Andrews