[Asterisk-biz] roadrunner, voip and what is going on with thi s?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:11 MST 2005

Roadrunner is organized by regions, what region are they in? Are all of your
customers in this region? Have you contacted Roadrunner about this?

Is this just a SIP issue or does it affect IAX as well?

We use Roadrunner business to connect several of our offices in Florida and
we don't have any connection issues over IAX2.

MATT---