[Asterisk-biz] Call Processing Language RFC3880

Mike Robinson mike.robinson at citel.com
Wed Apr 6 12:00:56 MST 2005

Personally I think CPL is going to become important. It's about time
that we had a way for integrators to add feature functionality to PBX
systems and customize those systems to integrate with customer's
underlying business processes. CPL is the path for that.

Having said that, I can't point to any significant real-world uses yet.
Can anyone else?

  _____