[Asterisk-biz] VoipJet

Steven Wang xwang at adictec.com
Wed Apr 6 09:01:58 MST 2005

website is fine with me today.

But we have difficulties to connect to their server. After the signup, the
account seems only to work on one particular machine. Any other machines all
get problem at the step 'call xxx at voipjet/xxxxxxx'. We are pretty sure that
the setup is the same and correct. Do you know the problem or the cause?

thank you!
steven