[Asterisk-biz] grnvoip.com

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Tue Apr 5 10:09:49 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 13:08 -0400, Moody wrote:
> Anyone familiar with these guys? I'm trying to get rate information
> from them as they claim to be a wholesaler with a minimum $100 deposit
> so I'm hoping that means decent rates....
>
> I can't find anything on Google or anywhere else for that matter about
> them but I'd like to save the $100 if I'm not going to see it again.
>
> Cheers,

BROWSER ERROR    Not Supported Netscape browsers, Pls. Change to
Internet Explorer ver 5.5 or higher     click here to download latest IE
version

:D

Also they don't publish their rates. How can one give a company money
for a service without knowing how much they charge for that service?

Best regards,
Herman Webley