[Asterisk-biz] I Need Printed Calling Cards

Glenn Powers glenn at net127.com
Tue Apr 5 08:45:31 MST 2005

On Tue, April 5, 2005 11:08 am, Nate Kapi said:
> This is not a very professional solution. I think they will come out
> to very unprofessional. They should be printed on real plastic, credit card
> like, cards. The same kind you would buy in a store.
>
> Kinkos doesnt print calling cards either unfortunately.

I agree it's not professional, but you said, "I really need to get
a few hundred made for testing."

If you send these out to get printed, you'll probably end up with a few
thousand of them -- more than you need for testing, plus if you find a
problem, you may end up with a pile of worthless plastic.

None the less, Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?q=printers+calling+card

cheers,
glenn