[Asterisk-biz] Does any one has GOOD CARRIERS

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Mon Apr 4 16:07:01 MST 2005

Our experience with calling internationally is that AT&T is the best(and
conicidentially the most expensive) It is really true that you get what you
pay for. We once got an unbelievable rate to the UK and Australia from a
sub-carrier of MCI and the international lines went down for at least an
hour every week(during business hours). We never had these problems with
AT&T but their rates were 3 times higher.

MATT---