[Asterisk-biz] Latin American DIDs

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:23:12 MST 2005

Hello everyone:

I am having a hard time getting DIDs for all countries in
Latinamerica. First I wanted 800 for each country but now I will
settle for normal DIDs.  Countries are: Mexico city, Puerto Rico,
Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina,
Chile and Uruguay.

Is there anyone that can provide me with this service? It is for a
conference solution Im putting together. I need people living in those
countries to be able to reach my asterisk box.

I realise that there may not be a single provider for all countries. I
appreciate any help I can get.

Best regards,

Sergio Veltri
www.pointhorizon.com
--------------------------------
Hi everyone,

I am looking for 800 and DID termination in the following cities in
Latinamerica via sip or iax:

Mexico city, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Colombia,
Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

I want to setup a conference server with asterisk and I need to price
the cost of accessing the server via 800 numbers preferably or local
DIDs if I have no 800 in that country.

I need one 800 per country and the number needs to be able to accept
around 20-40 concurrent or simultaneous calls.

Please also provide pricing for standard DIDs  as well with the same
volume for calls.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sergio