[Asterisk-biz] GUI for Managing Asterisk.

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Mon Apr 4 00:46:12 MST 2005

Hi,

Our product does most of this, and some things in a
different way.

The only missing parts would be uploading MOH and
speaking prompts through the phone, but these
would be easily added.

Features:
- multi tenanting
- endusers have their own portal (stats, features, call history)
- call recording
- PPTP support for roving users (no more NAT problems)
- automatically generates provisioning files for
   SNOM, Cisco, Polycom, and Grandstream phones.
- Full Zaptel configuration, supports all Digium and the Junghanns card.
- Add users and departments (for group pickup)
- per company phonebook for fastdial and displaying a caller name on
   you phone (can import Excel sheets)
- per enduser private phonebook.
- upload you own sound prompts for IVR use.
- configure IVR menus, configure queues.
- companies can define trunks, and their incoming and outgoing dialplan
- interfaces with asterisk at home for small branches.
- remote monitoring and configuration backups

And not to forget manuals, extensive english manuals for endusers that
combine phone functions, and PBX functions into one comprehensive
manual. Here's our list:

Astium Aastra480i Manual (beta)
Astium Cisco 7940 7960 User Manual
Astium Eyebeam User Manual
Astium Grandstream Budgetone100 User Manual
Astium Installation Manual
Astium Operator Manual
Astium Programmers Guide
Astium SNOM 190 User Manual
Astium SNOM 220 User Manual
Astium SNOM 360 User Manual
Astium Soundpoint300 User Manual
Astium Soundpoint500 User Manual
Astium Soundpoint600 User Manual
Astium TAPI manual
Astium Xten User Manual
ISDN2GSM Gateway Installation
Quad BRI Installation Manual
Teleworker Installation Manual

The Astium is running on production sites in
The Netherlands and Belgium.

Contact me offlist for more information, and see
our website www.neonova.nl (click the english flag, and
apologies if some texts are still in Dutch, we're
working on that).

Regards,
Ron Arts
CEO NeoNova BV