[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip 99 Cent DID Update

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sun Apr 3 13:52:22 MST 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Herman Webley wrote:

> Can you provide me with more information on your origination services? I
> am interested in tollfree and regular toll DIDs.
We are currently not set up to do retail services in automated way, thus
we are not offering services to broad customer base - minimal customer
commitment at this time is 1k$/mo ("use it or lose it"). This permits us
to provide quality service to our customers.

We can do origination at per-lata/per-ocn rates which vary from
1.1c/minute for some northeast/RBOC LATAs (LATA 220-228 and 230-238 for
example) to 7c/minute for rural LATAs and/or NECA carriers.

Or, flat-rate tollfree at 1.9c/minute.

--
Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    877-PILOSOFT x601