[Asterisk-biz] http://www.asterisksupport.org

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Fri Apr 1 11:41:16 MST 2005

Herman Webley wrote:
> If anyone has a asterisk documentation/community site that they want
> redundancy for, tell me. I'd be happy to set up a mirror.
>
> Whether its static html, php, python, mysql, postgres, whatever (I don't
> have a winows server to mirror ASP, MS SQL, etc. however). Or maybe a
> static mirror of the dynamic site. I have tons of space and bandwidth
> (as I'm sure everyone else on this list does :)
>
> Best regards,
> Herman Webley

In line with Herman's offer, I'll offer backup DNS service for free to
any asterisk related site.* Just email me offlist the url and primary
nameserver IP and I'll have it set up.

*non-commercial sites will be given free service. Others are welcome to
send in your urls as well, but the service may not always be free.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/