[Asterisk-biz] Yet another DID request

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Fri Apr 1 09:07:11 MST 2005

Herman -

We have pretty decent DID coverage. Please have a look at
http://www.teliax.com

We offer pay-as-you-go DID's with per minute pricing for $4.99 and we have
unlimited DID's with our monthly packages. You can add any number of
unlimited DID's to a monthly package (or a PAYG account for that matter) for
$9.99/ea (still $4.99/ea + per min for PAYG). Additional DID's come with
additional channel allowances (PAYG has unlimited channel allowances).

Features in the subscriber portal include a voicemail console, failover or
automatic call forwarding, SIP and IAX toggles, and much more. Also note
that all your numbers are configured independently via the subscriber
portal.

We can also LNP any of your friends' toll-free's and most local numbers. Get
blocks of DID's, vanity toll-free's, etc. etc.

Thanks for giving us a nod.

Kind Regards,
David Aldworth
TelIAX Customer Service