[Asterisk-biz] copyright --may I use it for commercial business

nicknie nicknie at public.bta.net.cn
Fri Apr 1 01:05:03 MST 2005

Hi All,

  I'm very interested in Asterisk PBX and have successfully installed it in my home with 2 SIP phonesets. After further studying this system, I find its functions are very useful in small business office. My questions:
  1. May I install it in my company office for internal use?
  2. If possible, may I do some further development to sell this system? Who should I pay for the license and how much?

Thanks & Best Regards
Nick Nie