[Asterisk-biz] Need a PC computer case (vox) with LCD info and small noise

andres at itranser.com andres at itranser.com
Wed Sep 29 00:12:46 MST 2004

Hi,

I would like to find a good case for my Asterisk PBX.  I read on the list
someone was working on LCD displays, but I am unable to find again that
post (althought I really went to the archived month).  What I would like
is to known if I can work with someone to offer my customers a Pretty Case
for the PBX, ideally with little noise, rackable, and that does not like
as a standar PC.

Could someone please either suggest me where to buy some cases on this
characterestics so I can built my own PBX. I do not kind to partnet
someone that already has one to work with him reselling it, as far he
offers me competitive prices as a resellers.

Thks for your help,

Andres