[Asterisk-biz] voip units?

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Tue Sep 28 06:00:05 MST 2004

Sipura SPA-2000's aren't bad. I've got 3 test units and I don't get
static from them. Are you sure of this? I was about to purchase 20 for
distribution to clients, as well as about 5 SPA-3000's, but now I'm
reconsidering. Please let me know where you saw the static issue, what
firmware you're running, what codecs, etc.