[Asterisk-biz] Costs for PRIs in Canada

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Fri Sep 24 12:17:29 MST 2004

Just to clarify why I am asking the question.  I have a client that has 6
analog lines for their office so I was wondering at one point it makes sense
to bring in a PRI.  I also plan on doing lots of small businesses that would
be in about the range of 5-12 lines.

I was also wondering if some people were using some of the additional lines
for internet access and if so what are the costs.

Do you think this belongs on the user list?

Geoff