[Asterisk-biz] Require SIP based 24port analog gateways

Ripunjay Bararia ripunjay at blazeinfo.com
Fri Sep 24 11:57:54 MST 2004

alex at pilosoft.com wrote:

>Lucent MAX TNT, bunch of 8T1 cards to channel banks, bunch of 96-port DSP
>cards, and a whole bunch of channel banks. Probably cheaper than anything
>else. :)
>

>-alex
>On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Ripunjay Bararia wrote:
>

>>Greetings,
>>We are setting up a small business district's intra  - building VoIP
>>soft-pbx using asterisk and are in the need for
>>low cost SIP based 24port ( or more ) analog gateways, as IP phones are
>>not financially feasible right now.
>>We need to connect approximately 5000 users in the first three months
>>and another 4000 with in the next quarter.
>>Any other suggestions are welcomed.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Ripunjay Bararia
>>Digital Dreams Consulting
>>Mumbai, INDIA.

The building are a little tooo far apart sometimes from the mail server
room so that we may install wiring from the server room till the very
end and still maintain voice quality etc, so a centeralized solution
"might" not work. I'm not that educated in the 'telephony field' then
all you guys are, just know you connect two wires to a from a analog pbx
to analog tel and it Works!!!
but still can you tell me from what company the channel banks should be
from so that the solution 'remains' cheap.

regards
Ripunjay Bararia