[Asterisk-biz] Reseller programs

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Fri Sep 24 08:20:43 MST 2004

Hi Chris,

Chris A. Icide wrote:
> On 06:11 PM 9/23/2004, Jason Becker wrote:
>  >
>  >Please do check out our website (www.voxbox.ca) and let us know if you
>  >are interested. Screenshots of our admin can be found here:
>  >
>  >http://www.voxbox.ca/products.php?display=4
>  >

> Looks like you snatched up either the programmers for flash-panel and
> asterisk-stat.  Both very nice programs

The programmers of these great applications are not "on staff" at
Coalescent Systems. We include best-of-breed applications along with our
  piece and expertise to provide our customers a turn-key solution. We
credit these works in a THIRDPARTYREADME.txt file that is referred to in
our contract and included with our system and accessible through a web
browser.

Cheers

--
Jason Becker