[Asterisk-biz] 900 numbers in US?

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Tue Sep 21 08:39:28 MST 2004

The problem with 900 USA numbers is the people are allowed to make a call
and then for almost any reason get out of paying the bill. There is a
company that handles 800 & 900 billing. When the name comes to me I will
post it. All you need to do is a search and you will see just how much they
are loved in the U.S. In many cases providers of 900 services switched to
800 lines and this 3rd party company who has the ability to place the cost
of the call on any regular telephone bill. To me it looks like the service
from hell. One of the biggest risks is in 800 service. There are others but
800 ranks right up there.

Brandon
LiveVoip LLC
"We Peer with Anyone"