[Asterisk-biz] 800 in-bound/outbound access

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Mon Sep 20 09:43:35 MST 2004

We offer 800 service a two ways.

One 800 direct to customers: $4.95 monthly and 200 minutes free.
Extra minutes available at 2.9 cents per minute. Real and we mean real
VOIP companies or large volume users get a better rate. You will
be asigned a USA only 800 number and than you can get calls anywhere
in the world. You do not need to buy basic VOIP to do 800 like other
companies require.

Calling USA 800 numbers. If you are a VOIP provider and want your network
to be able to call USA 800's all you need to do is peer with us and we will
pass
your calls at NO CHARGE. People can call a USA 800 number from anywhere
in the world. We do this for PROVIDER of VOIP services. These requests go to
cto at livevoip.com  as of Oct 1 we will have a total reseller plan and a new
website.

Yes we know our site is not the greatest but our network is.

Brandon