[Asterisk-biz] new ATA box for sale by Linksys

Matthew Simpson matthew at txlink.net
Sun Sep 19 20:20:51 MST 2004

> If it's the PAP2 you are referring to, that unit is available from
> buy.com for $51.28. That would put the wholesale price in the
> neighborhood of $45 or so, I'd suspect.

That's the one.  I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, one of my
customers has one.

I did a google and evidently they are "locked" to Vonage.  Is that true?
I also got confirmation that it is a Sipura in a Linksys box.

Matthew N. Simpson
TxLink Communications
SIP/IAX VoIP Origination and Termination Minutes as low as 0.005/minute
www.txlink.net/