[Asterisk-biz] A-Z for asterisk with gsm codec support Pleasesend price list

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 07:41:57 MST 2004

> > I Plan to move all customer to gsm codec. So my 3 A-Z not
> > support. if you A-Z
> > service with
> >
> > 1. SIP Or IAX2 support
> > 2. gsm codec support.
> > 3. paypal payment.

We do, but not paypal payment. We offer highly competitive wholesale rates
on a 1/1 basis, but payment must be by bank/wire transfer. All calls are
terminated direct on TDM with no onward VoIP leg for the best possible call
quality. Service based in London UK with multi Tier-1 IP connectivity - and
we've been switching minutes for years so we're experienced too!

If you are interested please email off-list to sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
for further information.

Linus