[Asterisk-biz] Peering Request for Atlanta, Destin, Orlando and/or Jacksonville

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Thu Sep 9 13:31:37 MST 2004

Looking for peering partners that cover:

Atlanta, Georgia
Destin, Fl.
Orlando, Fl.
Jacksonville, Fl.

We're hoping to find somebody that has PRI's in those areas. We need to
port existing numbers from/in those cities, as well as request a few new
DID's. This could be inbound only, however being able to push calls out
to those cities for next to nothing would be great. We have a long
distance PRI right now that gives us 1.3 cents a minute (we think we
found a 1.1 cent a minute carrier, no commitment), so we use that
whenever we're pushing traffic outside of our LATA, which is most of
South Florida. Any calls to our LATA is free, so we may be able to work
something out.

Of course we could use VoicePulse for the new DID's but they overcharge
per DID, tend to go down often, and their outbound rate is way to high.