[Asterisk-biz] Calling card consultant

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Sun Sep 5 23:39:41 MST 2004

Hi Jim,

we are the maintainers of the RADIUS channel for Asterisk PBX.
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
The channel is offering basic only RADIUS AAA support.

My company have already build and ready 100% Asterisk based solutions
for prepaid cards, for call shops, extended CRM functionality and etc.
All this solution are build using the Asterisk module based architecture
and RADIUS protocol. As you know RADIUS protocol is actually a standard
for different billing solutions, not only VoIP.

There will be no problem to build for you some custom solution, our
company have very good experience with Asterisk PBX - we are writhing
custom software solutions for Asterisk for more than 2.5 years.

Best regards,
Lubomir Christov
Manager
TelecomOne Ltd.