[Asterisk-biz] Re: Calling card consultant

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 12:38:52 MST 2004

Jim,

I have a slightly used VOICEMASTER Billing system
(http://www.sysmaster.com/p_vp_billing.htm)
I can sell for $8000.00 (New  One costs about 25000) as well an
SM7000 SMS gateway with IVR, PBX and GSM functionality for
$7500.00

They compliment each other and make a complete system for
Calling cards.

I also have a Cisco AS5300 with 96 Voice Channels which I can
sell you at a very reasonable price.

Seshu Kanuri
732-387-4133