[Asterisk-biz] Reseller programs - Your Own VOIP Service by Tomorrow

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 17:32:53 MST 2004

Geoff,

Netweb Group, Inc is embarking on a major project to provide IP
Phone calling Services using DIDs and termination matching the
requirements of every user and business.

Our strengths are as under:

1) We have our own IP Phone - http://ipphone.eezeephone.com
or on ebat at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61840&item=5718863004&rd=1

2) We have our own platform - http://www.voipsonic.com
3) We have our web presence - http://www.eezeephone.com
4) Our platform VOIPSonic can autoprovision and enable web
phones remotely and instantaneously with US, Canada, UK,
Israel and many such countries numbers so that your customers
get a real working phones within minutes, once they have a
gateway available at their end.

Here is how you and anyone on this board can quickly get into
this business.

1)We can set you up as an MSP(VAR) under our system.
2)We provide you with as many DIDs as you want to configure
with your client's gateways/SIP Phones
3)We provide you the termination for those activated gateways
so that they can call anywhere in the world as per our
pre-defined plans.
4)We collect the payments from your customers on your behalf
and deposit to your merchant account.
5)Our calling Plans also allows your customers to Call to any
detsination from a PSTN Phone by registering their PSTN numbers
under ANI.
6)All such users having an account with us can also call from
anywhere in 17 countries by dialling a local toll free number
inthose countries and enetering a PIN associated with the
account.
7)This means you can sell Calling Cards online by generating as
many pins and as many denominations as you want for a truly
global business opportunity in VOIP Calling.
8)You can setup call redirection facility for international
travelers by redirecting their calls from a pre selected DID
number.

There are 10 Plans to chose from VOIPSonic Platform, each one
has advantages to a certain group.

For example a $US 14.99 per Month Plan gives you a US DID and a
500 Minute calling for free, anywhere in USA and Canada along
with unlimited inbound minutes. Any calls beyond 500 Minutes,
your customers pay at 2.99 cents - Not bad eh?

For example a $US 14.99 per Month Plan gives you a US DID and a
500 Minute calling for free, along with unlimited inbound
minutes. Any calls beyond 500 Minutes, your customers pay at
2.99 cents - Not bad eh?

A 24.99/Month Plan gives your customers Unlimited Local calling
and 500 Free long distance minutes. Again, no inbound charges.

A 29.99/Month Plan gives your customers 1500 Minutes of US and
Canada calling. Again, no inbound charges.

A 39.99/Month Business Plus Plan gives your customers 1500
Minutes of US and Canada calling, along with a free FAX Line.
Again, no inbound charges.

A 49.99/Month Business Unlimited Plan gives your customers
unlimited Minutes of US and Canada calling, along with a free
FAX Line. Again, no inbound charges.

A plan for Unlimited Europe or Asia will cost your customers
just 59.99 and again free US, Canada and Free Inbound.

If youe customers want to blend both, i.e Europe, Asia along
with US and Canada, it costs only 79.99 per month for Unlimted
calling - Not bad at all eh?

Above is only a gist of the opportunity available with netweb
group, to get into the VOIP usiness in the shortest possible
time.

You can be up and running with your own Branded VOIP service
like Vonage/ Packet8/ VoicePulse service in the next 1 hour.

Let me knwo if you want to start off on this so that I can
setup an account for you and have your Branded Service up and
running by tomorrow, with your own Graqphics and look and feel.

Seshu Kanuri
Netweb Group, Inc.
732-387-4133
netwebgroup at yahoo.com