[Asterisk-biz] Termination for India and Pakistan required ..

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 16:21:23 MST 2004

Shamsul,

I would like to throw in a little bit of Wisdom here for the
benefit of everyone, with regards to the VOIp termination to
India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Country Proper is not available on VOIP from anyone. Even if
someone offers it on VOIP, dont take it. All such terminations
use GSM SIMMS and Tellular and the quality from such grey
routes is not worth your penny.

India Proper from the three providers who own the TDM routes is
about 11 cents. Anyone selling that to you would like to add
half a penny and give it to you. I will do the same at 30/6.

My suggestion is go for the city wise breakouts. I have
Hyderabad Breakout which I can give you for $US0.04 for a large
volume, as against the above 11 cents official rate.(Hyderabad
Grey rate is the lowest in the market)

I can also provide States, Andhra (Hyderabad),
Karnataka(Bangalore), Maharashtra(Bombay), Delhi, Punjab which
are the major traffic centers.

For example Andhra Pradesh I can give at $0.07 and all other
states are nearabout the same.

All such major tarffic centers cover about 65% of the total
international calling.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Seshu Kanuri
732-213-2422