[Asterisk-biz] Industrial Project for University Students

Arnaud Fevrier fevrier at iut-gtr.univ-mrs.fr
Wed Sep 1 04:09:18 MST 2004

Hi,

 I am Arnaud Février, I am a teacher in a technical university in networks and
Telecommunication (French: IUT GTR : Génie des Télécommunications et Réseaux).

 I'd like to propose a student project aiming at building a PBX with asterisk.
This PBX should be simple enough to ensure the completion of the project while
big enough to present a fully featured PBX. The project should start between
october and november and end by the end of March.

 I wondered if there were any industrial company that could provide some help
for the project, either in advice about the formal subject or even by starting
a coooperation between our university and the company.

Sincerly,

Arnaud Février