[Asterisk-biz] Call centers based on *

Kenneth Shaw ken at expitrans.com
Sat Oct 30 11:06:53 MST 2004

Hello,

Currently we're running a few call centers out here in Orange County.
We've developed our own solution for Asterisk and our sales, but would
be interested in licensing other software as we are not a development
company and would prefer to have a turnkey solution.

Please send me more information.

--
Kenneth Shaw <ken at expitrans.com>
ExpiTrans, Inc.