[Asterisk-biz] ADSL router / 2FXS/1FXO/Wireless/Bluetooth/QoS/

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Wed Oct 27 11:06:08 MST 2004

Hi,

Not long ago I mentioned what we will have a device with:

ADSL port
2 Ethernet Ports
USB port
2 FXS (SIP/MGCP, G711, G726, G729, G723)
1 FX0 (PSTN backup)
Wireless Hub
Bluetooth Hub
QoS (ATM and IP)
NAT
Basic Firewall
TFTP auto configuration
PPPoE or PPPoA

We are now looking for a small number of BETA testers.

If you are interested, please visit our site, create a free account and
submit a ticket with subject "COMGATE BETA".

On return, you will get the full data sheet and pricing information.

Regards,

Senad Jordanovic
Bicom Systems - Complete Systems Provider
www.bicomsystems.com