[Asterisk-biz] US Toll Free Numbers

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Oct 24 16:09:37 MST 2004

I have had the same experience with NuFone.  ROCK SOLID phone service
and terrible customer service.  I have never needed to contact them for
service interruption or technical issues, but I also requested an 800
number several times and never received a reply.

Try www.binhost.com

I have had great success using NuFone in the past.  We have a
few toll free numbers with them and they perform flawlessly.

However, I have been trying to request these toll free's from
them for the last month with no success.  I do not believe that
this is a reflection on their support or service, but perhaps
it is just a possible area of improvement for them.  The delay
may not even be NuFone's fault as it is very possible that they
are waiting on the provisioning from the new
number portability folks.

In summary, I had hoped that they could have filled this
request, but after a month without success I cannot wait any
longer.

Thank you for your suggestion,

Robert Jackson