[Asterisk-biz] US Toll Free Numbers

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Sun Oct 24 15:59:55 MST 2004

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rehan Ahmed [mailto:rehan at rehan.com]
> Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 6:28 PM
> To: Robert Jackson; Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk
> Discussion
> Subject: Re: [Asterisk-biz] US Toll Free Numbers
>

> i think u should try nufone.com

I have had great success using NuFone in the past.  We have a
few toll free numbers with them and they perform flawlessly.

However, I have been trying to request these toll free's from
them for the last month with no success.  I do not believe that
this is a reflection on their support or service, but perhaps
it is just a possible area of improvement for them.  The delay
may not even be NuFone's fault as it is very possible that they
are waiting on the provisioning from the new
number portability folks.

In summary, I had hoped that they could have filled this
request, but after a month without success I cannot wait any
longer.

Thank you for your suggestion,

Robert Jackson