[Asterisk-biz] India/Singapore or nearby Polycom IP500 dealer

Matt Gibson gibson at experthost.com
Wed Oct 20 16:42:37 MST 2004

Hello All,

I know this has been discussed recently, but I don't remember seeing any concrete answers, so I'm going to ask again. Does anyone know of a Polycom Dealer in India or Singapore, somewhere close to India. The only places we've found so far are in the UK or in USA, and the shipping costs will be enormous. We're looking to outfit a 10-15 person operation down there with IP500's. We are also concerned that purchasing the phones in North America might void the warranties if they are shipped to be used in India.

Does anyone know of a good distributer in or around India for these phones? With the proper power supplies included as well? :)

Thanks,
Matt