[Asterisk-biz] SATA Drives RAID 1.. and Asterisk .. someone?

Marcin Mazurek M.Mazurek at netsync.pl
Wed Oct 20 15:51:03 MST 2004

Carlos Hernandez (carlosh at linuxservices.co.nz) napisał(a):

> could someone please mention your experiences with SATA or IDE RAID-1
> installations for Asterisk?
I had one SATA Adaptec controller which burnt after several months.
After all my problems with it and poor adaptec supprt I must say try all
good _checked_ soltuions, don't experiment (like me;) ).
Use either SCSI RAID controller or even software raid from linux.

--
http://www.marcinmazurek.com/  :::  nic-hdl: MM3380-RIPE
GnuPG 6687 E661 98B0 AEE6 DA8B  7F48 AEE4 776F 5688 DC89