[Asterisk-biz] DIDs, PRIs, etc.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Oct 20 14:43:01 MST 2004

Justin B.Newman wrote:

> - Areas available (by country, LATA, or NPA/NXX)

We are in LATA 666 (we are very lucky <G>), and can supply DIDs from
602-889 at this time, will soon have 480 and 623 numbers as well (NXX
yet to be determined, but will likely also be 889). Supplied DIDs are
non-portable unless purchased in blocks of 10 and ported in same blocks.

> - Pricing model

Individual numbers are $25 per month unlimited inbound usage. Outbound
usage can be negotiated. Bulk orders (over 10 numbers) can be
negotiated. Connectivity would be via IAX, we prefer G.729 but will
support uLaw, GSM or ILBC if needed. We will be publishing our serviced
numbers into DUNDi E164, unless customer opts out.

> - Telephone and email contact data

Kevin P. Fleming
Star Networks, LLC
602-889-3001 Main
602-889-3009 FAX
kpfleming at starnetworks.us

> - Whether I my publish the above info back to the list in a summary form

I'd prefer not... we are just getting ramped up, and cannot handle a
tremendous volume yet :-)