[Asterisk-biz] web based interface for asterisk

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Wed Oct 20 12:43:11 MST 2004

asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
>> Then you should have stayed out of this thread.
>>
>> Way to go Rehan!  Asterisk needs more open source applications that
>> everyone can share.
>
> Forgive me... But I think it says... Asterisk-biz list in the subject
> line.

Yes, it is the "Asterisk-biz" list not the
"Asterisk-biz-no-etiquette-required" list.

Posting unrelated product information doesn't add to the value of this list,
but neither does this discussion.

Good luck with your forthcoming product release.  I look forward to the
announcement on the list :)

Geoff