[Asterisk-biz] Request For Bid from the Town of Manchester, Connecticut

Scott Lykens slykens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:36:09 MST 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:16:57 -0400, Deon Rodden <drodden at webunited.net> wrote:

> This offer is only good for Windows users?

I certainly hope this is not an attitude you display towards your
customers when they desire to use Windows on the desktop.

Further, if the effort required to extract the information is more
than you are willing to expend perhaps the offer isn't for you anyway.

I don't mean to flame but I just don't get the purpose of trolling
someone who is offering a legitimate (government) business opportunity
to a community without large corporate sponsorship. The OP could have
just ignored the * community and focused on Cisco, Nortel, Avaya, and
3Com for IP telephony solutions.